Diversity refers to the range of differences that describe the composition of a group of two or more people. There was considerable diversity in the classroom. People varied according to race, ethnicity, gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation, religion, beliefs, and thinking styles.
- The Business of Urban Living
- Future of the Business World: Fostering Gender Equality in STEM
- Future of the Business World: Tire-Inspired Footwear that Is Helping the Planet and Empowering India’s Small-scale Cobblers
- 'Tomorrow's Thinkers and Leaders' Discover Wharton During Global Youth's Learning Day 2022
- These Trends Are Transforming Media and Entertainment