Diversity refers to the range of differences that describe the composition of a group of two or more people. There was considerable diversity in the classroom. People varied according to race, ethnicity, gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation, religion, beliefs, and thinking styles.
- The Business of Urban Living
- The Search Is On: How to Pick the Right CollegeIn July 2011, Shaun Harper, a professor at the University of Pennsylvania Graduate School of Education, spoke to high school students about how to pick the right college. The selection process, he said, should meet more than students' academic needs; it should address campus preferences, economics and racial demographics.
- Leading and Innovating in Jobs with the U.S. Government -- Who Knew?As the nation’s largest employer with nearly 2 million civilian employees, the U.S. federal government’s greatest asset is that its jobs offer a match for just about every skill set and interest. The government is boring, you say? Think again.
- The Conversation: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in Business
- Future of the Business World: A Girl Scout Advocates for Redefining Success