Credit is a contractual agreement in which a borrower receives money now and agrees to repay the lender at a specified date in the future, generally with interest. People use credit to make large purchases when they do not have the money today, but expect to have it in the future.
- Economics and Business Learning Should Develop Student Skills
- Prof. Michael Roberts Wants Global Youth Students to Discover the 'Elegant Simplicity' of Finance
- A High School Educator’s Experience Co-teaching a Remote College Course
- Championing Global Financial Education in Schools
- Essentials of Personal Finance Students Visit Wharton’s Philadelphia Campus