A bubble occurs when an asset is traded at a price above its fundamental value, causing inflated values in the market. Mr. and Mrs. Jones were following the developments in the housing market very closely. The current bubble meant they could not afford a house of their own.
- A Data Project Explores Gun Ownership in New York City
- Innovation in Action: Beyond the Eureka MomentIn this second part of a four-part audio podcast for educators on innovation and the art of problem-solving, Saikat Chaudhuri, executive director of the Mack Institute of Innovation Management at the Wharton School; and Rob Shelton, global innovation strategy lead at PwC, discuss innovation in action -- from some inspiring examples, to why innovation is at its heart a team sport.
- 6 Takeaways from the GameStop Stock Market Drama
- The Market for NFT Digital Collectibles: Hype or Blockchain Bonanza?
- Future of the Business World: The Sweet Allure of Mission-driven Baking