Register for the 2022-2023 Competition
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2022-2023 INVESTMENT COMPETITION
OPENS ON JUNE 1, 2022.
2022-2023 Investment Competition Registration Information
- Teams are comprised of 4-7 students and all the students must attend the same school. Students from different schools are NOT permitted to compete on the same team.
- The maximum number of teams an advisor can oversee is five (5).
- Advisors must be a teacher/educator at the same school as the students.
- The Advisor must register for the competition. Students are NOT permitted to register for the competition on their own behalf or on behalf of their team.
In order to complete the registration form, advisors will need to:
- Choose the username and password for their advisor account.
- Provide their school-issued email address, as well as a back-up email address where all competition communications will be sent.
- Provide their high school name and website, as well as the name and email address for the school’s principal/head of school.
- Indicate the number of team accounts they are requesting (up to five).
Once Advisors register for the competition, they will receive a confirmation email with instructions to set up their student team account(s) on WInS, our trading platform.
Student team accounts must be set up no later than September 20, 2022.
IMPORTANT: Each student TEAM shares an account on WInS. Do not create an account for each team member.