Sustainability usually refers to avoiding depletion of natural resources or the environment to maintain ecological balance on the planet. In the USA, the Environmental Protection Agency is charged with overseeing sustainability and the National Environmental Policy Act of 1969 committed the USA to sustainability.
- The Business of Urban Living
- Future of the Business World: Tire-Inspired Footwear that Is Helping the Planet and Empowering India’s Small-scale Cobblers
- Future of the Business World: Giving Migrant Workers in Singapore Access to Healthy Food
- Round 1 Winners of Global Youth's 2022 Comment & Win Contest Honor Humanity, Social Awareness and Connection
- A Student Startup Builds E-commerce on the Blockchain