Personal finance is the area of finance concerned with how people make decisions on spending and saving money and investing for retirement. When planning her personal finances, an individual needs to balance current spending habits against future spending demands, such as health expenses and retirement.
- Prof. Michael Roberts Wants Global Youth Students to Discover the 'Elegant Simplicity' of Finance
- A High School Educator’s Experience Co-teaching a Remote College Course
- Championing Global Financial Education in Schools
- Essentials of Personal Finance Students Visit Wharton’s Philadelphia Campus
- A First Visit to the Wharton School: ‘Put Their Feet Where You Want Them to Go’