Being entrepreneurial is taking risks and initiative to do something innovative, and hopefully valuable. The entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well at Wharton, with well over 50 innovative start-up firms launched last year by students and grads.
- Economics and Business Learning Should Develop Student Skills
- Wharton’s Tyler Wry Designs a Program for High School Students: ‘Innovation Is a Mindset As Much As a Business Practice’
- Can Early Entrepreneurial Education Make a Difference in Your Life?
- Future of the Business World: Cabbage Rolls, Resilience and Our Place As Global Citizens
- Future of the Business World: Tire-Inspired Footwear that Is Helping the Planet and Empowering India’s Small-scale Cobblers