A business plan is a detailed summary of a business, its mission, vision, and goals, why these are going to be successful, and how they’re going to be achieved. The downfall of Wally Corp was its inability to execute its business plan.
- Denim in the Raw: ‘There Is No Better Time than Now to Start Your Business’KWHS interviewer Avivah Hotimsky recently sat down with Adina Luo, cofounder of Black Box Denim, to discuss her passion for great-fitting jeans and for building a brand.
- Innovation in the Classroom: Inspiring CreativityHow do we teach students to become innovative thinkers? Through exploration and experimentation. In this final part of a four-part audio podcast for educators on innovation and the art of problem-solving, Saikat Chaudhuri, executive director of the Mack Institute of Innovation Management at the Wharton School; and Rob Shelton, global innovation strategy lead at PwC, talk about ways to foster innovation in the high school classroom. They address several questions from teachers in hopes of getting at the heart of encouraging more risk-taking and creativity, as well as helping educators become catalysts for change.
- DECA Student Tomas Martinez Talks Cookie Dough and His Life as a CREAM Franchisee
- A New Podcast Featuring Teen Innovators Explores the Future of the Business World
- My Summer in Tech: 5 Students Connect with Innovation