A business plan is a detailed summary of a business, its mission, vision, and goals, why these are going to be successful, and how they’re going to be achieved. The downfall of Wally Corp was its inability to execute its business plan.
- Future of the Business World: Giving Migrant Workers in Singapore Access to Healthy Food
- Studying Social Media Use to Quantify Emotions and Improve Mental Health
- High School Students Experience the Wharton Entrepreneurship Game
- Generation Microfinance: Charlie Javice Believes in the Power of Students to Alleviate PovertyPoverUp, which launched in April 2011, was named one of Inc. Magazine’s “11 Coolest College Startups,” and founder Charlie Javice, who is 19, was one of Fast Company’s “100 Most Creative People in Business 2011.” Javice, a student at The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, spoke with Knowledge@Wharton High School editor Diana Drake about building an online network that lets socially minded students learn, connect and invest in microfinance.
- Denim in the Raw: ‘There Is No Better Time than Now to Start Your Business’KWHS interviewer Avivah Hotimsky recently sat down with Adina Luo, cofounder of Black Box Denim, to discuss her passion for great-fitting jeans and for building a brand.