A budget is a numerical expression of a proposed plan of action for a specified period. The Bluth Company’s sales budget has been set for 200,000 tables to be sold in the current financial year.
- Future of the Business World: Fostering Gender Equality in STEM
- Digital-age Danger: Learning to Protect Your IdentityLots of people laughed through the 2013 comedy Identity Thief, in which Melissa McCarthy plays a character who steals Jason Bateman’s identity and proceeds to go on a spending spree, buying everything from jewelry to a jet ski. All joking aside, identity theft is on the rise, especially targeting young people who tend to overshare when using technology and on social media. KWHS explores identity theft – it’s definition, increase, and even one young entrepreneur’s app to help prevent your personal information from falling into the wrong hands.
- Educator Toolkit: Financial Literacy
- Future of the Business World: Adventures in Group Innovation and E-Learning
- The Conversation: 3 Things to Know About the Direction of Data Analytics