The term “app” or “application software” refers to software designed to meet specific needs of users. For example, Microsoft Word is an application software for editing documents. A number of other apps are available on PCs or smartphones.
- Future of the Business World: Fostering Gender Equality in STEM
- The Power of Personal Data with Wharton's Kevin Werbach
- Future of the Business World: Tire-Inspired Footwear that Is Helping the Planet and Empowering India’s Small-scale Cobblers
- 'Tomorrow's Thinkers and Leaders' Discover Wharton During Global Youth's Learning Day 2022
- Future of the Business World: Giving Migrant Workers in Singapore Access to Healthy Food