Wharton Global Youth is excited to offer high school educators access to a unique business simulation created by Wharton Interactive at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. The Entrepreneurship Game is a complete entrepreneurship educational experience that is impactful, engaging and easy to run. Check it out!
In this multisession game, learners enter a hyper-immersive world and work in teams to found a startup and experience the challenges of leading a business to success as they:
- persuade customers to buy their product
- conduct disciplined business experiments
- pitch investors
- negotiate with key stakeholders
- hire employees
- manage finances
- explore business models
- practice hypothesis-driven product design
Entrepreneurship Program Manager Angel Cottrell talks about introducing the Entrepreneurship Game to her students from Kern High School District in Bakersfield, CA.
Entrepreneurship Game: At a Glance
- Cost: $49 per student
- Time: Requires 15 to 20 hours to complete (at least half of which must be face-to-face in an extended classroom or entrepreneurship club)
- Recommended bandwidth minimums:
- 30 megabits per second in a home/office space
- 100 megabits per second in classrooms and larger settings
Become a Verified Instructor
In order to run the Entrepreneurship Game, educators must register with Wharton Interactive as Verified Instructors. As a Verified Instructor, you will gain access to teaching materials and resources, demos, white papers, as well as Wharton Interactive’s office hours and webinar series to help you deliver quality interactive experiences. Once confirmed, you’ll gain access to Verified Instructor pricing and receive updates to teaching materials.
Questions? Contact the Wharton Interactive team at firstname.lastname@example.org.