Competitive advantage is the reason why firms manage to make money in the face of competition. Should you take part in a dance competition, or play in a basketball tournament? If you want to have a shot at winning, you will choose the activity where you hold a competitive advantage.
- On Location with Sara Jane McCaffrey: Global Youth Students Explore Competitive Advantage in Cambridge, U.K.
- Considering Cutting Class? TruantToday May Be WatchingTeen entrepreneurs from California have designed web-based software for educators to alert parents when their kids are skipping class. TruantToday has won innovation awards and support from start-up incubators, but can it beat the tough competition?
- Restoring the Rainforest: Guayakí Brews Environmental and Social ChangeThe business of sustainability – meeting the needs of the present without compromising resources for future generations -- is growing among companies with a social conscience. Guayakí, which makes and sells Yerba Mate beverages, is an example of a company that has built its entire business model on practices that drive environmental and social change. Its main goal: to get you, as the consumer, to support sustainability with your dollars.
- Positive Vibes from the 'Good Pizza' Guy
- Behind the Scenes of a Sneakerhead Startup