Business strategy defines how a firm competes in each specific industry or market in which it operates. The executives at the business strategy meeting discussed how their firm’s strategy in the video game industry differed from its strategy in the film industry, due to the differing natures of competition in each.
- Discovering the Metaverse Economy: 6 Virtual Realities
- IndieGoGo and the Power of Social MediaTori Molnar, 14, is the founder of Utoria, a Pittsburgh, Pa.-based direct-selling company for teenage girls that she started in September 2010. Molnar spoke to Knowledge@Wharton High School about the critical role that social media plays in Utoria’s business development, including a 30-day IndieGoGo campaign that she launched in November 2011 to raise money to fund the company’s growth.
- The ‘Green’ Path from Corporate Social Responsibility to Brighter Earth DaysAs we celebrate our planet on Earth Day 2015, we also take a closer look at the connection between business and the environment. With the help of some smart teen environmentalists, Wharton Global Youth explores corporate social responsibility and why businesses are “morally responsible to replenish and sustain the sources that provide foundations for their economic success.”
- Future of the Business World: Two Innovators Take Us Inside the Entrepreneurship Journey
- Future of the Business World: Optimized Business Plans for the Small Business Economy