Register for the 2020-2021 Investment Competition
NEW: TEAMS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE ONE ADVISOR.
- Each Advisor must register his or her team(s). Students are NOT permitted to register for the competition on their own behalf or on behalf of their team.
- Each Advisor must be an educator (i.e., teacher, academic advisor, homeschool parent, etc.) associated with the accredited school attended by at least one team member.
- All competition communications will be sent to the Advisor.
- Please refer to the competition rules for additional details regarding Advisors.
- Pick their username and password
- Provide registration information including an email address where all competition communications will be sent as well as contact information for their high school
- Indicate the number of team accounts they are requesting
- Select team Username Prefix(s)
Examples: school mascot (i.e. Knights), school name (i.e. Wharton HS), etc.
- Receive an email confirmation from stocktrak.com that will include their username and password as well as their team(s) username(s) and password(s) to access the trading platform.
- When Advisors log in to the trading platform, their admin page will display their team(s) and trading activity. Advisors are able to trade, but are excluded from the rankings page.